Mission McNeill is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit dedicated to improving the lives of children in underdeveloped areas by providing them with access to basic needs.
We design our projects to positively impact as many children as possible, and in most cases, our projects are determined after an on-site visit during which we meet the children, allowing us to address the unique and specific needs of each group we work with. For an average cost of less than $7 per child, we have brought water, restrooms and wash stations to villages that have never had them before; upgraded schools with new kitchens, dining rooms and study areas; and assisted a variety of other facilities serving children. And just as important as the items we deliver is the human connection these projects help foster.
Our projects also assist adults and families in need, and thanks to the generosity of our donors, staff and volunteers, we have helped more than 25,000 people — including 14,000-plus children — since our creation in 2006. Our volunteers and staff members not only donate their time, but also cover the cost of their personal travel, meals and lodging, which means more money benefiting the children and people we help. About 94 percent of all donations directly support our projects; the other 6 percent cover administrative expenses.